Silver Thunder Preview Silver Thunder Preview

Impressive voice acting and musical work and my own generosity made me vote this a 5, but really the animation is pretty awful, so good luck passing judgement. I know animation takes ages and ages, but what can you do?

If this doesn't pass, I'd suggest keeping the sounds and audio and completely rejigging the animation. Make it visually exciting - movement should be constant. Like when they are talking in the rain, the raindrops should be moving; when the kid's name has been stolen you could have his face trembling or something. There should be animation in pretty much every frame; still images don't cut it.

The voice acting and atmosphere and music is exceptionally good though,

(MV) Ode To Tanner (MV) Ode To Tanner

I still love this

RIP LC man, fucking Hell

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

Praise be to China.

Crush Tibet.

DD3 7Stars a Pedo:TheGame DD3 7Stars a Pedo:TheGame

Quite nice

It is true that this kind of game is a little overdone and it wasn't good enough to keep me playing until I ran out of life but it was still a lovely little game. It's a little better than most of this kind of games because it's got an animated background and because Sevenstar walks too. And I love how he walks - that was worth every second spent on it.

Nice game, yes.

Pico's Hangman Demo Pico's Hangman Demo

It wasn't so bad.

It's a good-ish idea. Clean it up a bit and make it brighter and get rid of the Linkin Park. And add in some better or extra graphics - I dunno, a hand slapping the extra pieces on or something.

It's not so bad, just try to make it a bit more epic. With no Linkin Park whatsoever.

Aprime responds:

for a second i thort u sed have the music called "linkin park whatsoever", lol check my other stuff!

www.aprime.tk

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Marvellous.

Flawless. Genius. Brilliantly made, touchingly clever...

What a dailytoon. Well done.

catbrush responds:

embrace your misery embrace your misery

nice vocals

could do with some extra brutality - more guitars maybe - but it's pretty good. It's got a good progression throughout it, and the drummer does some good rolls. Maybe a little more technicality by the guitarists, too.

Do What You Gotta Do Do What You Gotta Do

Nice beat bro

The beat and rhythm line is very very nice, props for that. But you do need to work on your flow and try to annunciate a little better. If you're gonna insist on playing the bassline out for a long period of time then maybe you could put another melody over the top. And tbh I wasn't at all interested in the lyrics. But you've definitely got potential.

Livecorpse Lives On! Livecorpse Lives On!

Very nice

Livecorpse would've loved it.

Great expressionism in this song, too. A lot of work was clearly put into it and it paid off.

Good way to pay your respects.

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Thanks man, I only wish he could be here to hear it.
Thanks for listening and thanks for your review!

Mike